Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to Year Zero

This is the first post of my newest project - Castro's Last Stand. The purpose of this blog is not only to rant about the things that interest me, but also to provide support for up-and-coming artists in all forms of media. As future posts are added hopefully you will learn more about me and my life. Right. 

A few ideas of where I want to take this site and some of the topics I would like to cover:

- Travel
- New Artists (painters, poets, photographers, etc.)
- My obsession with cars, motorcycles, boats, anything with an internal combustion engine
- Men's Fashion
- Brazil (land of my birth) & Cattle Ranching
- Modern design & architecture
- Current events
- Watch fetish
- Brand management & positioning
- Film & Movie Reviews

For now, I leave you with this: I took it during a recent trip to Brasilia. Very cool ultra-modern city that does not feel like the rest of Brazil. 



No comments:

Post a Comment